Sunday, 16 July 2017

AC/DC - Axl-DC (Back In Lack Re-Dux Sept. 20 2016)

Dunno much more about this than you do. So lets say, "Hey this is good and Axl's voice fits AC/DC's music perfectly'. Well that's how I feel anyways.

AC/DC
'Axl/DC'
(Axl Rose with AC/DC)
'Back In Lack Re-Dux Sept. 20t 2016'
Rock Or Bust Tour
Excellent Audience Recordings
Encoded: VBR MP3

http://www.megarow.com/torrent/2192806/AXL-DC-Back-In-Lack-RE-DUX-Sept-20-2016-2017-ak320/

Track List:
01 Shoot To Thrill
02 Back In Black
03 Hells Bells
04 Given The Dog A Bone
05 You Shook Me All Night Long
06 Have A Drink On Me

About a year ago I shared Back In Lack and it was pretty rough it was taken from the shows Axl performed in from April - May 2016.
Well I got the Last show of the Rock or Bust Tour and listened to it again and after some time and thought went by I finally decided to create this Redux cause It was worth doing

And I threw in a couple of bonus tracks as well. So alot of you got this from me and many others got it from other places where I have others share my stuff. So lets see how much improvement was made between May and September 2016. -Original

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.